Instructions for Candidates,
- Applicants are instructed to go-through the NIMHANS Prospectus 2022-23 and Admission Notification for the Academic Year 2022-23 available in NIMHANS website before filling the application form.
- Kindly check the eligibility criteria with respect to the courses you opted for. Candidature in case of erroneous course / options selected in the portal by the applicant will not be considered.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee admission at NIMHANS.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS shall mandatorily attach the relevant document.
- Candidates claiming Domicile reservation shall attach the Domicile certificate in the respective field.
- Candidates applying under External Fellowship / Sponsored / Deputed / NIMHANS Project category shall attach relevant document in support of the same.
- Cut off date for calculation of age shall be as on 01.09.2022.
- Mandatory Fields will be suffixed with * (Asterisk) on the registration forms.
- Documents to be uploaded shall be in PDF Format only and Photo and Signature of the candidate shall be in jpg / jpeg format only.
- Kindly go-through the data entered at each stage as it cannot be edited after final payment.
- NIMHANS will not take any responsibility in the event of non-payment/failure in submission of application on time.
- If candidate is found furnishing of wrong data in any manner shall lead to legal actions.
- Entrance exam for all notified courses shall be in NIMHANS Bengaluru only and kindly visit our official website for further updates on schedules.
- Representation for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances until and unless the admission notification gets cancelled by the Competent Authority.