Welcome to NIMHANS
Please note that 07th July, 2023 11:59 PM was the last date to submit application.
The Hall Tickets will be available from 12th July 2023 for all the Candidates who have applied for B.Sc. Courses and successfully completed the Payment,in case the candidate is still having the issue,kindly send in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (between 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
Result of UG Entrance Test held on 16.07.2023
UG Provisional Selection List
Instructions to Provisionally selected UG candidates
Annexures for Provisionally Selected Candidates for UG Courses
CCNT Provisional Selection List
Instructions to Provisionally selected candidates
Annexures for CCNT Admission
Instructions for Candidates,
- Applicants are instructed to go-through the NIMHANS Prospectus 2023-24 and Admission Notification for the Academic Year 2023-24 available in NIMHANS website before filling the Application Form.
- Kindly check the eligibility criteria with respect to the courses you opted for. Candidature in case of erroneous course / options selected in the portal by the applicant will not be considered.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee admission at NIMHANS.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/EWS or claiming 'Karnataka Domicile', shall mandatorily attach the relevant document/Certificate in the concerned Field of the Application Form.
- Candidates applying under Sponsored / Deputed category shall attach 'NOC/Sponsorship Certificate' in the concerned Field of the Application Form.
- Ensure that the minimum Age should be 17 Years as on 01.09.2023.
- Mandatory Fields are suffixed with * (Asterisk) on the Application Form.
- Documents/Certificates should be uploaded in 'PDF' Format within the size prescribed in the Application Form. Photo and Signature of the candidate should be uploaded in '.jpg / jpeg' format only in the Size prescribed in the Application Form.
- Kindly go-through the data entered at each stage as it cannot be edited after final payment.
- NIMHANS will not take any responsibility in the event of non-payment/failure in submission of application on time.
- Any false data submitted by a candidate shall lead to legal action.
- Entrance exam for all notified courses shall be in NIMHANS Bengaluru only and kindly visit our official website for further updates on schedules.
- Representation for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances until and unless the admission notification gets cancelled by the Competent Authority.